Click here to send one of our articles to a friend or colleague.
Click here to subscribe to this newsletter and receive monthly news from Wolters Kluwer Law & Business.
This Special Edition of News for Law Librarians brings you news of some significant product developments just announced. We know how important it is for you to have the latest information to take full advantage of our product offerings.
| NEW PRODUCT
The Daily Reporting Suite is a new reporting service delivered via email, RSS feeds, mobile apps and/or IntelliConnect. Launching the Daily Reporting Suite is part of an overall strategy to aggressively deliver same-day reporting of breaking news and developments in all our key practice areas. This will allow Wolters Kluwer Law & Business to strategically put its best content forward on a daily basis, adding more value to customers. The current suite covers five major practice areas:
- Health Law Daily
- Securities Regulation Daily
- Antitrust Law Daily
- IP Law Daily
- Employment Law Daily
Note: In the first half of 2013, we will expand the suite to include Banking, Products Liability, Insurance Defense and Telecommunications offerings.
What makes Wolters Kluwer Law & Business Dailies unique?
- Created by attorneys for attorneys. Receive valuable “expert analysis” from attorneys summarizing critical market developments. This produces higher quality/higher value reporting compared to other daily news services.
- Access ALL information from ANY mobile device without being prompted for logins/passwords. When reading other services via e-mail on a mobile device, users are prompted for a login which creates an unnecessary time delay. The seamless access of the Wolters Kluwer Law & Business Daily Reporting Suite is especially helpful when you’re on the go.
- You can forward stories to clients/colleagues via email or mobile app, and they will not be prompted for logins/passwords from their mobile device or desktop.
- You no longer have to download and reassemble breaking news information before sharing it because the links to full text are included without added steps. WK Dailies have been built to fit your busy workflow.
- Customization functionality. You can choose to receive all content or narrow it to specific topics or jurisdictions. The customization functionality offers significant time-savings for attorneys who are highly specialized. No other service offers this.
- Mobile apps offer significant time-saving functionality.
The Daily Reporting Suite is a great value offering rich content, lower cost and a superior user experience. Sign up for a free trial at http://www.dailyreportingsuite.com/ or call 800-449-6435.
Several changes to the Tax content have been in development over the past few months, and these changes are now complete. The enhancements are designed to boost your productivity and include:
For a PDF with more details and an overview of the enhancements, click here.
Learn about Tax law hierarchy by reviewing several tutorials that focus on different types of federal tax law documents and primary source materials, including the IRC, IRS rules, tax cases and IRS rulings.
- Primary source v. secondary source materials
- Federal statutes and legislation
- How a tax bill becomes law
- The judicial system, federal courts and litigation of tax issues
- The Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- IRS pronouncements—and more