New Enhancements for Wolters Kluwer Daily Reporting Suite
The Wolters Kluwer Daily Reporting Suite was launched a year ago and has become the practitioner’s choice for expert analysis on legislative and regulatory developments and breaking news. New enhancements were released across the suite in response to user feedback for each of the Dailies: Antitrust Law Daily, Banking & Finance Law Daily, Employment Law Daily, Health Law Daily, IP Law Daily, Insurance Law Daily, Products Liability Law Daily and Securities Regulation Daily.
- New Blog Tracker—A new "Blog Tracker" article that highlights the most insightful, intriguing, and entertaining blog posts for each respective practice area will appear each Thursday in all of the Dailies and include our top blog picks of the week.
- Link to Archived Content on IntelliConnect—Users can now easily link to archived content on IntelliConnect from the bottom of each Daily Wrap Up.
- New RSS feed links to the full Issue of the most recent Daily Wrap Up on IntelliConnect—This new option, requested by our law firm customers, is located on the sign-up form under the RSS heading. The original RSS feed will still link to individual stories.
- Reprint Policy — You may repurpose any article that features your firm seven days after its publication.
- Article Submission — Remind your attorneys to submit articles for consideration. Click here for guidelines and procedure for submitting articles.
If you do not subscribe to any of our breaking news services but would like more information, please visit www.dailyreportingsuite.com.
Complete Sarbanes-Oxley statute now available on RBsource
In response to requests from customers, RBsource has been enhanced to include the entire Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002. Previously, some sections of the Act that did not address securities laws or that amended existing securities laws were not included. You’ll also find that the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 Cross-Reference Table offers a fast and accurate way to relate the sections and subsections of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 to the existing laws that it amended and to the new law that it created.
Two new "What Are the Experts Saying?" Webinars
Following the success of our initial 30-minute "What Are the Experts Saying?” webinars in late 2013, we are pleased to offer two new, highly topical presentations by Wolters Kluwer Law & Business Editors. These complimentary webinars will be held in February and early March and are designed specifically for Wolters Kluwer Law & Business customers. Below are Webinar descriptions with registration links.
What Are the Experts Saying about the Volcker Rule?
Presented by Jim Hamilton, J.D., LL.M.
This session will cover important details about the recent adoption by joint federal financial regulators to implement the Volcker Rule and its two main prohibitions—proprietary trading and the sponsoring of hedge funds—as well as recent developments. Space is limited. Register for the session of your choice using the links below.
Thursday, February 6 at 2 pm (EST) Click here to register.
Friday, February 14 at 2 pm (EST) Click here to register.
What Are the Experts Saying about Antitrust Enforcement Trends?
Presented by Jeffrey May, J.D.
This session will include a discussion of how agencies such as the Department of Justice Antitrust Division and the Federal Trade Commission have recently been involved in several high profile trials including merger challenges, criminal trials, and civil non-merger actions (such as the Apple e-books case) and how the trend toward litigation by these agencies has dispelled the notion among some antitrust practitioners that the government will generally settle to avoid litigation. Space is limited. Register for the session of your choice using the links below.
Thursday, February 27 at 2 pm (EST) Click here to register.
Tuesday, March 4 at 2 pm (EST) Click here to register
If you have any questions about these webinars, contact Legal Training Consultant Dan Totillo at email@example.com.
COMING SOON: Health Reform KnowlEDGE™ Center
The new Health Reform KnowlEDGE Center is scheduled to launch February 3 and serve as a single destination site for breaking news, research and tools. Key offerings include:
- Breaking news service providing authoritative analysis with practical "how-to" perspectives from attorneys and key industry experts. News will be available via the dashboard, email, mobile apps and RSS
- Law and regulation tracking tool with date/task notification and calendar functionality
- Numerous quick links to Smart Chart answer tools, editorial-driven checklists, in-depth analysis, expert-authored treatises, white papers, primary source documents and more
This new offering will have customization functionality, making it the ideal solution for health attorneys, benefits attorneys, employment law attorneys, tax attorneys, in-house counsel, human resources and health care professionals.
To preview this new product, click here for a brief two-minute video. For more details and to request a free trial, contact your Wolters Kluwer Account Representative.
Wolters Kluwer Law & Business blogs and social channels put you in touch with timely news, analysis and commentary
Blogs hosted by industry experts
Antitrust & Competition Law
Criminal Law & Procedures
Labor & Employment Law
Social Channels hosted by our subject area experts